The purposes of our club are to:
Encourage good brewing practices
Assist in all worthy projects for the advancement of zymurgy
Boost morale and encourage new home brewers
Promote the responsible use of alcohol
MASH was founded in 1995 by Jeff Davis, the former brewmaster at Miami Brewing Company, a local microbrewery that produced Hurricane Reef beer.
Annual dues are $35 per individual or nuclear family. All persons of legal age to consume alcoholic beverages and that support the purposes of MASH are eligible to join the club.
Meetings are held on the fourth Thursday of each month at one of the many fine beer-friendly establishments in the South Miami area. Prospective members are welcome to attend. All participants are encouraged to bring homebrewed beer and an unquenchable thirst for beer knowledge.
- Bob Billany, Membership Chairman
- Dave Kirsten, Marketing Chairman
- Jon Britton, Coconut Cup Organizer
- Scott Graham, Judge Coordinator
- Denise Graham, Competition Goddess
- Matt Waldron, BotY Coordinator
- Mauricio Viana, Web Master